Highlighting the product
Bandall’s compact stacking and bundling solutions are ideal for labelling individual and multipacks, for retail ready packaging, and for promotional packaging such as special offers. The entire surface of the 360o band can be printed on with the Bandall High Performance Print & Band model which has an integrated printer. Difficulties in neatly labelling skin packs are also easily resolved with specialised packaging. Seafood such as salmon, bacalhau and lobsters often protrude beyond the containers or trays, resulting in irregular sizes and shapes. These variables are accommodated perfectly, resulting in uniform and tidily labelled units.
Attrative and sustainable packaging
The demonstrations aim to show how easily a customer can implement reduced packaging that meets today‘s and tomorrow’s sustainability requirements. Among the reasons to visit the stand are:
• Maximum attraction rate with minimal and sustainable packaging
• No additional labelling required
• Reliable protection and easy order picking during handling and transport
• More space for your branding and as much visibility for your product as you like
• Bandall banding technology accommodates variables in vacuum packs prefectly
• Eco friendly and recyclable materials
Several samples and equipment to illustrate the Branding by Banding labelling concept will be on display at stand 4-6345.